Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tagged

Ok so while I was complaining about not having much to do with Cass home all day, after taking these pictures for this tag (thanks Miss), I realized I could apparently spend more time cleaning (although it would have helped to have done this on Tuesday since Mondays are my cleaning days).

Kitchen sink (Brooklyn is responsible for the dishes, not my fault right)?




Fridge













Laundry Room (also serves as the mud room:)





Bathroom aka my favorite room in the house










Closet aaaahhhhh!!!!









Favorite shoes (comfy and easy on and off:)










Self portrait again aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!






What the kids are doing?
Cassidy is waiting for the girls to get home from school.







The other girls are just getting home :)







Dream vacation no doubt England.



PS I tag Sheramy and Tammy

0 comments: