Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oh the joys of motherhood. I left my four little angels alone for a total of about 5 minuets the other day while I showered. Imagine my surprise when I came out into the living room and found 3 of my little angels sitting in a trance on the couch watching spongebob and my other little angel looking like this.


Apparently the 3 older girls felt no inclination to stop their little sister from smearing desitin all over her face and hands and clothes, in fact they hadn't even noticed until mom had a fit:)






This however is truly one of the joys of motherhood. We took the girls for a ride on the 4-wheelers Friday night up to Jacob City. I put some tinfoil dinners together and we made a fire and cooked them up there. I love living out here where we can just jump on the 4-wheelers and go. It took us about 45 min to get to the top and then after we ate we came down through Stockton canyon. The girls had so much fun, they kept telling me "thanks mom for our field trip Friday" (something I have tried to do with them through the summer). I find myself appreciating the outdoors so much after we do things like that, I hope my kids will have that same appreciation.

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Lol, thats funny. I feel your pain. I love the outdoors too, and we went camping on Friday in what looks like that same area you went to! It was so fun.

Natilie said...

You are such a fun mom. How lucky to be so close to trails and such. Looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I so can relate to this, have has similar things happen quite often. So, when do we get to come up and see you guys? It would be fun to do it before we outnumber you again. I think our girls would have a great time together, Layton is pretty use to being around girls, but I figure Jason and Dave act about his age when they get together so he can just hang with them. Let me know!!