Friday, October 24, 2008


Yes folks this is just a picture of my kitchen faucet. Why you ask? Most of you who saw one of my previous taggs might remember the horribly ugly yellow(started out white) faucet. It is one of those things that has bothered me since we moved in. So when the handle literally came off in my hand, I was more than excited to call my hubby and inform him that it had given up the ghost. So my loving husband, who absolutely HATES plumbing, spent the night hooking up my new faucet. So I guess this post is to thank him and to thank our plumber who put a cheap a%& faucet in our kitchen:0

3 comments:

Amy C. said...

This is the exact same one I have. Great minds must think alike.

Sierra Smith said...

Hey Shannon I'm so glad I found you!! Your family is just the cutest ever!

Pew Family said...

Love the sink! YEA! I'm glad you found me. Now I can check up on your cute family all the time!