Monday, March 9, 2009

What a weekend!







We had such an amazing weekend and the only strange part was that I spent it with my mom and grandma and Jason spent it with the kids. He has wanted to take the girls to Lehman Caves for a while and I have wanted to go to St. George for a while, so thanks to my very favorite aunt Shawna I took my mom and grandma to St. George and Jason took the kids to the cave. We had so much fun, the weather was nice and we spent a lot of time shopping, eating, and laughing! Jason said the weather was a little cold but the kids behaved themselves and really enjoyed the cave. Maybe next time we can go as a family but we sure had a lot of fun!!

2 comments:

Smart Family said...

I love Lehmans Cave-Jason should have called us, we would have gone with he and the girls. I have been there many times, great childhood memories. GLad you had a great weekend!!!
Jeff and Stacy

Mandy and Austin said...

I finally found your blog!! How cute. One day I will be creative and also blog, but for now I am just a blog stalker. We want to go to Lehman caves if you go again!! Let us know. Love you guys!