Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ok,ok, i know I am a super blog slacker! I don't really have a good reason either, I just don't:) So what to write? Well school is going very well for the girls, they are all doing so good, and they have amazing teachers which I am so grateful for! We got season tickets this year to BYU football and the kids have absolutely loved going to the games and we have actually enjoyed taking them:) We had an amazing opportunity to spend some time with some great friends in Idaho and a family from Wales that Jason taught on his mission. We went with them to Yellowstone and aside from the cold weather we had so much fun! Halloween was a total success as well Brooklyn was a football player, Halle was a cheerleader, Shelby and Cassidy were witches. We went to the party at the church and the trunk or treat which the kids thoroughly enjoyed! We are excited for the holidays to get into full swing, normally I don't look forward to Christmas but mom and dad have been gone for a while and I'm anxious to have them home for Christmas:)







0 comments: