Tuesday, January 20, 2009



Cass finally got her first hair cut. Mom had to give up on the long flowing mane for the time being. I have two friends who's little girls are the same age as Cassidy, and they have this thick beautiful hair down to their butts. Anyway I think it will just take a little longer for her hair to be healthy and long, and doesn't she look so cute with the little bob anyway.
I mentioned before that I got my braces off and I absolutely love it. If anyone in the area is looking for a good orthodontist try Dr. Horsley at Vine St Dental, he is the best!

5 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

She is such a cutie!! She looks adorable with her new haircut:)...I think we all need to see the beautiful pictures of your teeth without braces now (hint-hint;)

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute... I think you've convinced me to cut off Scout and Swayzee's hair...

Matt and Tiffany said...

It looks so cute!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Hiedi said...

I love it!

Pew Family said...

That is my absolute favorite hair cut on little girls! I love it! She looks so dang cute!