Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Holidays, yeah happy there over:)

I really hate to sound like a scrooge but ok I am, I admit it. I think I like Christmas less and less each year and that makes me sad. I want to love Christmas I really do, I just can't make it happen. We were very blessed this year to have been able to help out a few families that we know and I am so unbelievably grateful to be able to do that, I pray that my kids were as excited about that as I was. I guess what gets to me is all the hubub, ya know the running and running and worrying, all that good stuff. I was so glad though when it was all over and the kids had gone back to school and I got all my stuff put away and we went back to our routine.
So other than the fact that I got my braces off yesterday, all has been quiet and calm, just the way I like:)
(I did take some pictures of the whole Christmas experience and they are here for your enjoyment:)

1 comments:

Sadie said...

I'm glad you decided to stick with blogging. I have a Facebook account too are really it's a great way to keep in touch with old friends and it's not that time consuming unless you get into the million of games and apps they have. If you want to pursue it, let me know and I'll give you a quick run through.
Love your girls, they are always so cute. I miss teaching Brooklyn. She always kept me on my toes. ;)