Saturday, May 31, 2008

Girls of Summer





I love softball, funny thing is I never actually played it, I just love to watch my girls play it. Usually it is the summer sport, although this year it seems today was the first game day I sat through where I didn't have to run to the car for an umbrella or blanket. They are so funny to watch. The twins are still in the knee high league where they hit the ball off the T and this is Brooklyns first year in regular pitch. That sure makes for some slow games but the twins comedic performances make up for it. I mostly just enjoy sittin back in my chair soakin up the sun and BS'n with my friends.

3 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

They all look so cute in their little softball uniforms gettin ready to hit the ball hehehe:) Summer is the best!

Nik said...

we are busy with softball and baseball too. i think i've taken a blanket to every game so far!! we're coming into tournament time and i can't believe we're still not in the summer heat yet!!

Jenie said...

I really miss the whole softball season....I even miss the bringing a blanket and an umbrella thing. It's been over 120 degrees down here this last week so we'd welcome a little cooler weather.:) We're definitely ready for a trip to Utah and I'm hoping we can make it work on Friday. We'll see how this week goes...I've been running so I'm still planning on the 4th. Are you? It'll be fun and I'm sure you can run circles around me, but I'll try to keep up. We're looking forward to seeing everyone...Kari wants to go out on a date with you, Jason, and us. Sounds fun; hope we can make it work. Talk to you soon! Love the girls in their softball gear...how fun!