Saturday, May 31, 2008




Whew, I am glad this week is coming to an end. The kids are officially out of school. I am still trying to decide if the not having to get up in the morning makes up for them now being home all day:) Halle and Shelby had their kindergarten program and Shelby got to be a coyote and Halle was a "singer". It was a great program and they got their little diplomas. I just have to say as a little side note, they had such a good teacher and I am so grateful to have those people who teach because they love it and love the kids and not those who are teaching because they have nothing better to do or because they need to be close to kids to get their perverted thrills (we have had both and a teacher with multiple personalities at our school). So I am so appreciative to those good hard working teachers! Anyway. They all did so well this year in school and I do think they might have been a little sad to say good bye to their teachers and friends.

0 comments: