Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mothers Day


I thought I would take the oppertunity this mothers day to publish my thoughts about the woman who raised me and made me who I am ( so you can all blame her:) My mom has been a nurse for as long as I can remember untill recently when she retired, now she just takes care of my dad and all her kids and grandkids, although that job doesn't pay nearly as well, I think she enjoys it more than anything. I have truley come to appreciate my moms compassion and paticence (just don't ask my sister about the broken leg incident she doesn't think moms compassionate:) In all seirousness though, my mom had litleraly take care of me since I was born even until now. No matter how many times I call her to ask her some stupid medical question or cooking question (and alot of the time it's the same question over and over again, I have a horrible memory) she never hangs up on me or tells me to write it down this time, i'm sure she thinks it, she never makes me feel like I'm totally incompetent. I love my mom with all my heart and coudn't even imagine what my life would be like without her. So to my mom I say "happy mothers day", thanks for not killing me all those times when I deserved it, you are the BEST!!!

0 comments: