Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday whinings

Yes I am going to whine, I hate the fact that we get such great weather for a few days and then it's days and days of rain UG! I am so unbelievably ready for summer I can't stand it.
Ok that's the end of the whining for today:) I got up this morning and ran over to the school for Brooklyn's awards assembly. She received and award for getting straight A's every term this year. I am so proud of her she is such a "smart":) cookie ( yes she gets that from her dad:) So after the program she tells me that because of some money she "came into" (thanks Aunt Sher) she is going to take me to the Indiana Jones movie this weekend for my belated mothers day present, although I know she wants to go just as much as I do. Cassidys birthday is Friday and Brooklyns is next friday, so between that and all the end of school activities and then the softball games I feel like we are always busy doing something. I enjoy being busy, yea sometimes I love to just relax but being busy keeps me out of trouble (and by that I mean eating myself into oblivion).
Happy hump day!

0 comments: