Monday, July 7, 2008

The best holiday ever!

I say the best holiday because I LOVE the fourth of July! I remember we used to have a BBQ at our house every year when we lived in Lehi and it was the best! My dad would light our fireworks and then we would watch the ones at the ball park which we could see so well from our house. Everyone would come and we had the best time. Sadly we have different traditions now, and even though they pale in comparison, I still pick the 4th of July as my favorite. So this year we did the parade thing again in the morning. This time I ran in the 5k so Jason was solo with the kids until I finished and made my way back up to Main St. So then off to the park for the festivities, not as fun as it has been, but still ok. We had to come home for a nap and lunch then back to town. BBQ and fireworks at grandmas and more fireworks at the deseret peak complex. All and all a success.

We took some time on Saturday to go to the pool for a quick escape from the heat. Mandy and Charlee went with us and we had a blast. The girls played until they were completely exhausted and then home for another nap:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey check out my blog