Thursday, July 24, 2008

family pics





Always an adventure is the family picture hullabaloo. It has been 6 years, 4 kids, and a divorce since we have had our family picture (on my side) taken. For some reason Jen Lewis agreed to do it for us. It was so fun to see her and Tom and one of their girls, and she did an amazing job especially considering there were 10 kids and my brother Randy who was almost as much work as the kids. So thank you again Jen!!
Here are some of the pics that she took. As a little side note Halle and Shelby do not like to have their pictures taken as I think you can tell.

3 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

So Cute!...I am so glad that is over with:) Do you have a copy of the picture CD for us or how does that all work?

Natilie said...

I saw these on Jen's blog and about fell off my chair. Niki had a laugh about it too. Wow, how time changes things. They are very cute by the way.

Sheramy said...

Sooo cute! I hate picture day but your always glad you have the pics when you are done. Could Sheralyn be more beautiful??