Wednesday, July 30, 2008

summer fun?

Well aunt Sher is catching her plane to head home tomorrow, and we hope we didn't completely poop her out. We wanted to cram as much in as we could while she was here. So first we took her to the zoo (on the hottest day of the year), and had a blast we did get to see alot of the animals and ride the carousel and the train. Then we took her to the dinosaur museum at thanksgiving point. None of us had been there before and we had so much fun. Grandma Carson went with us and the kids had so much fun with her too. We saw the sea monsters 3-d movie and really liked it. So thanks aunt Sher for hanging with us, we miss you when you go home and love ya alot!

1 comments:

joanne said...

Hey Shannon I want to invite you to my blog!! E-mail me @ jdchrstnsn@netzero.net and I'll give you an invite. Your girls are getting so big. I can't wait to see them at camp.