Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Swimming Lessons







At last. Next to the annual Lake Powell trip, I think my kids look forward to swimming lessons more than anything else during the summer. Brooklyn is rockin the level 5. She is the youngest and smallest in her class but she has been working so hard to pass it. Halle and Shelby are in level 2 and doing really good considering there is like 20 kids in their class, the teachers do the best they can but they spend alot of time holding on to the side. Cass is still to young to do the pre-school class so she hangs out with me until the classes are over then Brooklyn takes her out to play. The lessons are over on Thursday, I'm kind of sad cuz to me it's like it's almost the end of summer:(

3 comments:

Sheramy said...

Your kids are so cute.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Looks like fun! I love the goggle pictures...they crack me up:) I agree...swimming lessons are the highlight of our summer too:)

Sadie said...

Fun! I've been wondering if Cassidy and Ryder would play with eachother... or just push eachother around. What do you think?
Maddey did the level 2 in June, and she passed but I totally need to help her practise. She flounders around like an uncoordinated octopus.