Saturday, August 9, 2008

"Are you taking the piss?" (Brittish for "Are you kidding me?"

I used that title because that was what my husband said when he saw these pictures.


I have never been one to cut my hair short, I just prefer longer hair on me and my girls (I think that stems from the fact that my mom ALWAYS cut my hair really short and I hated having to play the boy and be Peter Pan for Halloween anyway). So when Brooklyn told me she wanted to donate her hair to locks for love, my feelings were really mixed because I knew it was going to be short because she barley had the 10 inches required. I told Jason there was no way I was going to tell her no if this was what she wanted to do. So I took her down and aunt Kara chopped it off. Of course it looks adorable and she loves it. Dad finally had to admit that even though he prefers the longer hair, especially on his little girls, he thinks she looks so cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So freaking cute- I love the short hair.

Natilie said...

Wow - that is a pretty cool little girl you have. Her hair looks darling!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That is so cute that she wanted to cut it....Cute hair Brooklyn! I can just hear Jason saying.."Are you taking the piss!?" HAHAHA!! That is so funny that you got the same dresses...LOL:) Oh, and hey Jen called me the end of July sometime and said she would get a CD in the mail for me the next day but I still haven't gotten anything..if you want to mention it to her and see if she has sent it yet that would be great:)