Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So I like to post pictures usually because I always have them to go along with what is going on. This, however, is going to be a pictureless post. Why? because I simply don't have any to go along with what I'm thinking. I have been subjected to the harsh reality that my two year old now requires a lot more attention from me than I previously thought. What happens when her three entertainers head off to school, mom must step in. I was so caught up in the fact that the older three would be gone all day and what would I do with all my time. I now know. I had already planned to start the potty training adventure and hope to have that completed in a week or so(she is soooo ready).
It has also come to light in the last week that I have absolutely no life of my own. Now I know that that is what happens when you are a mom but I was looking at my previous posts and realized they are ALL about my kids in one way or another:) And how sad that even when I try I can't come up with anything real interesting to post. I know that I like to see pictures and read about other peoples kids, but I must apologize to those who don't. My goal now is to come up with something interesting to do (with Cass of course). Any ideas?

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Shannon, don't feel bad. I'm in your position too. We should get Cass and Ryder together and watch them torture each other. It might be fun for about 5 minutes. No really, I have a few ideas. I'll have to call you. And good luck with the potty training... We've been sorta kinda doing that.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I have something for you to do...:) Go to my blog you have been TAGGED! hehe:)

Natilie said...

Jake and I spent a lot of time at Wal-mart, or Target, or the fabric store. It totally blew!