Thursday, August 21, 2008

"It's the most wonderful time of the year"

So how many of you saw the commercial that Staples used to have? The one with the parents dancing through Staples to the old Christmas song "It's the most wonderful time of the year", while their kids pout along behind them. HYSTERICAL! I love it, and as much as I love my kids I feel like dancing. It does make me feel a little less guilty that they were all up at 7:00 dressed with their backpacks on, so they were just as excited as I was. So here are the little darlings heading out to the bus:)




2 comments:

Natilie said...

You are lucky you still have one at home. All of mine are gone and I am going crazy!

Jenie said...

That commercial is hilarious! You're so funny. I can't believe they're back in school already. We still have 1 1/2 weeks so we're just getting our school shopping in this weekend. Their hair looks darling! We just did the same thing; Bailey cut her's but freaked out when we were talking about Locks of Love so we just cut it off into a bob, but Brittany did donate her's so I have yet to post her pictures. Your girls are so cute and they look so grown up! AAHH!! I've had fun catching up on your blog; I've been out of the loop for a while. It's crazy how life takes over for a while. It was so great to see you over the summer and I hope everything is going well. Keep us in mind for your next family vacation....