Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer Fun part 2


First let me say that this post is going to be short ans sweet cuz I'm working hard on my new book "Breaking Dawn" as I'm sure most of you are as well. So last Friday two of my friends and I took our oldest girls, who are all the same age, to Park City to so some school shopping. It was so much fun! Brooklyn has never been much of a shopper but I think as she gets older she is developing the interest especially when it involves spending the day with her friends. It was really cute to watch them together talking and laughing. It does scare me a little to think of what the future will be like when they are teens, but for now it was a lot of fun just to spend some time with her and my friends too.
Our next event would be the Tooele county fair. The girls had been dying to go to a rodeo, so we went down Friday night to the rodeo and to see Wyatt do some mutton bustin. Grandma, Grandpa, and Megan were down there too. So we stayed to watch the bulls and then the fireworks after. Then on Saturday Mandy and I took Charlee and my girls down to the fair. There was so much to do and we all had so much fun. The girls actually rode a mechanical bull (I was so surprised the twins got up there). They got their faces painted, balloon animals, jumped in and on all the bounce house things they had set up, and of course we ate. I have had so much fun with the girls this summer and I get excited to think about all the things we are going to get to do as they get older!

1 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Looks like fun....I need to get my school shopping done bad! The girls painted faces are so cute:) And yes...I am reading breaking Dawn as well...SO GOOD! I am almost done & can't wait to see how it all comes together in the end!