Tuesday, September 9, 2008

6 random facts?

What only six. Most people think everything I do is random:) This tag was easier than the last so I am going to tag Tammy and Sheramy again, and Jenie, Joanne, Nikola, and Sadie:)

1. I have to shower in the morning, even if I have showered the night before, doesn't matter, have to do it.

2. I actually like watching the barbie movies with my girls, and singing along to the cheesy songs:)

3. I am a horrible speller. ( Yup Jen that sign at Costco is totally something I would do) I did however learn to use the spell check a long time ago.

4. I LOVE movie theater popcorn, I can eat an entire tub by myself, no kidding:) (probably not something I should admit).

5. I HATE cold weather! Hate it, Hate it, Hate it.

6. I love to drive, just get in the car and go, we don't always even have to know where, just drive:) (I know not such a good hobby now days).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are a lot alike. I hate cold weather too. And I love movie theatre popcorn so much that we now own a popcorn machine. It's right in the basement and gets used A LOT. So are you enjoying "quiet" time without your girls yet?