Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A "bleeping" spider

Ok so there I was this morning at 4:00am sleeping like a baby when I was so rudely awaken by a clicking noise in my ear, ya know the kind you hear when you have water in your ear from a shower or swimming. Only thing was I had done neither for at least 20 hrs when I showered Monday morning. After about an hour of this noise and some weird feelings it stopped and I fell asleep again. I got up and got the girls off to school and not until about 8:30 did I start hearing this noise and feeling this strange feeling. By now I am convinced there is an earwig in my ear laying eggs and I will soon have baby earwigs taking over my brain. Well not quite that bad but bad enough, it was a bleeping spider. Now I am not proud of the fact that I used words other than bleeping, but come on who wouldn't right.I went into the bathroom and squirted the squirt bottle in my ear, shook my head, pulled my earlobe down and out came this little spider ALIVE. I really thought I was going to have a heart attack. I mean seriously how HORRIFYING is that. I thought after the fact that I should have taken a picture of the little freeloader but it was too late. That little bugger met his fate there between that counter top and a wad of toilet paper which I then flushed! Needless to say I don't see me getting over this any time soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe showering twice a day is your bag. That is freaking scary!!Did you wash all of your bedding and vacuum like a crazy lady?

Hiedi said...

That is so freaky, never in my life has anything that crazy happend to me. I have heard stories though. I think I would have passed out! Yucky....

Sadie said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is definitely traumatizing. And crazy!

Anonymous said...

Okay so it was difficult to sleep last night, I kept thinking about your post. Now I am totally freaked out, I think maybe I will sleep with cotton balls in my ears and in my baby's ears. Wow, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Sheramy said...

I have sent you an email with some of my own insect experiences. However, you my dear, take first prize.

Tammy said...

you should fog!!

Natilie said...

Did he pay rent?

Jenie said...

That is HORRIBLE! Wow! I'm glad everything turned out okay and you don't have webs in your head or anything (I could probably use that as an excuse for why I don't remember anything though). It's a good thing you got him out and hopefully now you'll start to wear ear plugs to bed, or just all the time because you'll look COOL! :)