Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rocks, grass and dirt!


This is what our yard (and I use that term loosely) consists of. We FINALLY got our grass in this year which I was very excited about. We spent this long weekend gathering rocks yes gathering rocks! We did finish lining the grass and the "sidewalk" and it looks much better than it did before. The down side however is the fact that this is probably only a third of our entire lot. What to do with the remaining acre,????. It's going to take us forever. I told Jason "just think one day when the kids are gone and we are retired we will be able to sit back and enjoy this" right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the yard- I think that was my biggest pet peeves about our house when we moved in. I love yard work. I don't know if it's because I have to after Tom chopped up his fingers in the lawn mower or if I really just like it. Any ways your yard looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

PS I tagged you

Cherrie said...

Jason and Shannon,
What a beautiful family you are. You could not to find cuter little girls. I suppose you already know that!!!
Thanks for being so nice to the Staley's and helping us feel loved and needed.
Shannon, you are so wonderful and a pure example for the young women in our ward. I am thankful you are working with them and loving them. It is a perfect fit.....
Love Ya, Cherrie
PS...We should go to breakfast at least every other day!!!!