Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GO COUGS!


I must give credit where credit is due. The BYU cougar football team has a way a making my husband giddy as a school boy. There is only one other thing I can think of that can make my hubby that happy:) So this time of year can be very critical as it is hunting season as well, and since Jason didn't draw out this year(we won't talk about that), I am depending on the cougs to keep their streak alive and keep my husband smiling. We took Brooklyn to the game on Saturday and she absolutely loved it. It was so funny to see her asking Jason all sorts of questions about the game and how it works. She quickly learned the words to the fight song and was singing and cheering her heart out. So again I say GO COUGS and thank you for a great Saturday!


2 comments:

Jared said...

I am so glad you found my blog. I think there is nothing better than blogging right now and I am kind of obsessed with it. Your girls are so stunningly beautiful! Happy Birthday yesterday!!! Hope you had a fun day -how sweet of Jason to take the day off. I am glad Jared didn't take him away on your birthday to go hunting!

Jared said...

I didn't realize the computer was on Jared's account . . . it was me Amy.